Friday, May 29, 2009

The Past 6 Days.

Never loose faith. That is my motto.

Last Sunday, I got settled at Hostel One where Raffa offered the highest of quality of service. He was always busy entertaining all the guests. He offered great suggestions of where to go to see Gaudi. I stayed in a great room with abalcony. I seem to meet Irishmen everywhere I go. Ronin at that hostel was a traveler in Spain and played football.

Monday was my day trip to the consulate to discover my journey was taking me, here, to Madrid. The train ride was great but it gave me too much time to reflect. In doing so, I wanted to kick myself in the butt for being so silly. Thank God, that the consulate was extremely helpful with all that needed to be done. Thank God for Josee, Mom and Anne-Marie, too (my earth angels)!

At the Way Hostel, I met Kate, James, Matt, Robert and Ehmar. People from all different directions finding ourselves gathered in this place.

Wednesday night we went to the Prado Museum. One visit wasn't enough. Thursday Kate and I toured the city streets taking in the Madrid vibe. Thursday night, Matt, Robert, Kate and I when to a Jazz club and listened to great funky music. Then hit a disco. Yes, we all dances. Funny, fun crowd.

Already Friday night. Going to grad a bite then just relax at the Hostel Vetusta. This way, Saturday we are getting up early to take in many more interesting, beautiful and historic sites.

So, never loose faith and enjoy each moment that unfolds in the day!

Salute!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Louise

I can tell you are making new friends and enjoying the sights. Come home safely and I can't wait to hear and see all about your trip.

Anne-Marie

May 31, 2009 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Louise!

What an amazing trip you are having, so happy for you. Can't wait to see you on Friday.

Love Ann

June 1, 2009 at 12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in France? You keep me busy signing in to track you. Oh well I'm travelling along with you. I'm writing a book on travelling through my Daughters Eyes. See you Friday. Love you. Mom

June 2, 2009 at 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home