Sunday, May 10, 2009

Life! from our Mother comes our first breathe. Bless all Mothers!


Mother's Day Poems
Ode to Mothers
by Kristin F. McKendall

Mothers cannot do it all
But surely do they try.

Mothers hear the angel's call,
To comfort all who cry.

Mothers for themselves may fall,
For others they will fly.

Mother's bear the weight of all,
For their children, they would die.

A Mother's gift extends beyond
All bounds of time and space.

Her lovingness and nurturing
Make Earth a peaceful place.

Hi Mom,

This is a special message to you that the world can see and read.
You mean the world to me and you live the closest to me in my heart.
What your mom taught you, you have shared with me: the gift of knowledge; the wisdom of time; the strength of understanding, compassion and forgiveness.
I am the lucky one, like all children, I look up to and admire YOU, mom!


Love, your daughter Louise

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS I KNOW!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top of the Mornin to ya!

Thanks for the Mother's Day greeting this morning...beautiful!

My wonderful daughter and I had lunch at The Mackenzie King Estate Tea Room in Gatineau Hills (all planned by her). I'll be visiting with my son today for Mother's Day...
Had dinner with my Mom last night (she's doing great) all my sisters (even my sister from Alberta) and of course my brother. Lots of laughter had by all.

Love your pics. Anxiously awaiting more...

Miss and love ya,
Jen and Scott

May 10, 2009 at 8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louise:
Thank you for the fantastic
memories from across the ocean. I am enjoying your trip through your eyes. I love you very much. Your loving Mom, to my beautiful littliest daughter. anxious for you to be back by my side again. Take Care

May 10, 2009 at 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog Louise and wonderful message to mom and all mothers. Enjoy your time there.

Gisele

May 11, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home