Monday, May 25, 2009

New Horizons

Hello dear family, friends and onlookers!

Wow, despite the craziness here, the stay in Barcelona has been amazing! I am dreaming in espanol, catalana and french! So, here is how I have spent my time here:

I arrived on Wednesday and just needed to chill out. Somnio was a fanatistic place to rest my head in the downtown of Barcelona, I think. It is by a main road called Rambla de la Cantalunya. Great place to hang around. Thursday, I walked to the beach and discovered the market and got some great fresh fruit for only 1 Euro. Cerveza are cheap; Sangria; Tapas and other authentic food and drink have crossed my palate.

Friday night was just partying, even took-in a club, pour uno momento. Saturday, finally decided to do some blogging.....(I should learn how swear but I haven't yet) and we all know, this silly thing happened that day. I just realized today my voice recorder is gone, too with cool things still not downloaded. Merde!

Anyway, I got see to the greatest thing that I wanted to experience while here: checking out Gaudi's architecture.

This Nokia phone takes pretty good shots, as well.

I'm on my way to Madrid, where I will get my new passport. From there, hang tight! Only great things await, for sure (enjoy the photos)!




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not check this yesterday, as we were out buying a new Nissan, with Ann and Jeffrey. Wow!!It is Polished Granite a brown fleckwith beige cloth & beige leather steering wheel. Your pics are great. It sounds like everything today went well will talk to you tomorrow Tuesday. Love you lots, take care be safe. Mom & Dad

May 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Louise, I would say the pictures on that cell phone are much better quality than anything else you've shown us so far!! Barcelona, not surprisingly, appears to be a very beautiful place! Nice bathroom!!! And I have to say, you look great in all the pictures! What is the temperature there?? Peace and Love, Josée

May 25, 2009 at 11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lou,
Your pics are beautiful, I am glad you are having a blast. I must say you look amazing! Can't wait for you to come to the Bay so you can tell me all about your adventures. Stay safe my friend, and enjoy every minute.
MLT
Devo

May 26, 2009 at 2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome pics. You sure look like you are enjoying this adventure. Madrid next. WOW!!! Take care of yourself and I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Anne-Marie

May 26, 2009 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lou Lou

Your pics are amaaaazing. So inspiring...
You look fabulous! Can't wait to jam and listen to all your experiences.

Ciao for now...
Luv ya
Jen and Scott

May 26, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home