Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Good Morning Beautiful World!





It is Tuesday. I am doing my laundry at Michael's and Jenny's. I know the next path I am taking. It's to Galway!

To each one of you who have left me your comments on this site, sent me emails; to Garrett and Jancy , me 'mates in Ottawa and too all the souls who live everyday in my heart, Thank you for sharing; for thinking about me; for watching this experience that I leap into blindly but with great faith. Thank you!

So, stay tuned. I think you will enjoy what happens next.

Michael, Jenny and Aidan have been so wonderful to me, sharing their home and generosity. We will be taking more photos today. They will be posted within a day or two.

The World looks brighter from behind a SMILE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK - It's Josée and I'm leaving my comment. Have u recovered from the hangover yet?? Wait! What happened? You never drink that much?? You must be on vacation!!! hahaha

May 13, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home