Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time

Why is there only 24 hours in a day? Why do we only ever have this moment? It is a paradox (I looked it up, for real). Ah, I sigh!

Ok, so I'm going to do a little recapping of some of my journey: landed in Dublin; drove to Dungarvan; was hosted by friends; spend a few days in Cappoquin (saw a few old friends but Kerry was the only one to share a smile); made new friends; drove to Galway; got lost in Tipperary; In Galway, I am having an unbelievable time listening to old music and sharing stories with interesting souls from Agentina, Poland, Czech, USA, UK, Australia and don't forget the amazing Galway folk. Wow!

It's 3am. Tomorrow is my last day here and I have my ticket to Barcelona.

These pictures have no rhyme or reason, I just wanted to add a few new ones here (if no slideshow appears below, you can go to directly to the album):

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

Hey Woman! Just checking in. So a BIG HELLO from the Bay. Love the pictures ... keep them coming. Have a great flight to Barcelona and look forward to your on-going adventures. Take good care Lou!

May 19, 2009 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

Hey Woman! Just checking in. So a BIG HELLO from the Bay. Love the pictures ... keep them coming. Have a great flight to Barcelona and look forward to your on-going adventures. Take good care Lou!

May 19, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home