Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hola! Hola!

Dear feekn me,

So, I bought a rose today, to remind me of the beauty in the world!

I hope they take VISA here, because I have still some important purchases to make with my cash.

After 3 days in Barcelonia listening to all the Catalan speaking people, it is finally starting to feel normal. I have gotten along better in french here.

Leo, at the hostel was a great source of information and I consider him a friend, instantly.

Many fine, handsome Barcelonian's have called Me beautiful and wanted to entertainment ME (in their very special ways! lol). I have mentioned to each one, that "amor meu" resides in Canada, but they do not realize that I haven't met him yet. Ha, ha!

So, the difference between here and Ireland: hot showers, sunshine; in Ireland, you get individual hot and a cold water taps. In spain, like in Canada, it's one faucet.

All around, both cutlures have the same generosity; especially meeting one on one. It is a little trickier for me, here, but, I am enjoying the challenge. And, in case you have forgotten, if it is happening at this moment then it is supposed to be.

I am still SMILING!

thanks,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home