Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beautiful Barcelona



It was a good day, it was a bad day! My laptop bag got stolen while sitting in a restaurant online doing a few things wanting to update blog. The good news: I have my laptop and my wallet. The bad news the theives got ....my canadian phone, my passport and a lot of other shit!

Just spent two hours at Direccio General de la Policia getting a souvenir, I could have done without, my police report. Oh well!

Really, up until now, all was well. The city is exciting (to say the least). The weather is perfect. The beach is Spectaculo!





I have some pics but they are not organized yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF! Thank God for you Angels! I guess I can only contact you through your blog. Are you okay? Get in touch if you need my help.

Anne-Marie

May 23, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home