Friday, November 12, 2004

I'm Back!

A special 'Allo' to Justin.

Sorry I missed your birthday. Nov 10th right!.
Bonne Fete!!!

Can't wait to jam! I hear you are really starting to rock. Let's get together play guitar and cards with your mom and Dan. See you soon!


London Bridge


Hi,

Sitting here with Chantal and Kasey riding in the car back to Mississauga. I have a few funny (or scary) blog stories.

I arrived in plenty of time to jump on the plane at Gatwick. Did you know they serve drinks at 8 am in the morning? I needed one badly because I lost my glasses. Anyone remember last years glasses story? Ask me and I will tell you all about it. So, anyway, sitting having a drink 'cause I'm so angry with myself. One last chat with MissViss while sitting there. Phone credits ran out and I am heading for gate 20, as I get to gate # 10. My name gets called over the loud speaker. "Louise V....last call to board". I start running and running, yelling, "Excuse me, they're calling my name". Run, Run Run. Wave at the flight attendances who spot a frantic woman. They knew it was me. They wave at the pilot, open the door and thank God, I'm on the plane. Whew!!!!!!!!

Sat next to Sharon and Dilap, in the middle between the two. Two great people. Sharon was returning from a visit to England to her family here, and Dilap (sounds like Philip) lives in Brampton returning from a work adventure. We laughed and shared stories of our journey.

Great to be back! Let's Party!

Weather in Toronto: gorgeous sun, 4 degrees

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Lou!! Glad most of the trip went well. Anxiously awaiting your return. Waiting to here some tall tales out of europe ya know. Party on man!! Thanks for the happy birthday from Justin, he can play a bar from back in black. Anne, Dan and Justin......

November 13, 2004 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Wow... glad to hear you made it back safely... can't wait to hear all the stories. Jen & I missed you! I cannot believe you lost your glasses again! Ah well, you always seem to have some crazy adventures! I'm beginning to think you just really need to get some contacts ;P

Enjoy your visit with your family, I'll look for you at work soon... Caro

November 13, 2004 at 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home