Wednesday, June 03, 2009

An Evening in London

Wow! Tonight I sat in the hostel with three young woman whose view of life only inspires me to keep seeking new adventures. Katherine, Casey and Amanda all in their 20's shared with me their views and experiences.

Look up the lyrics and watch the video to the song Where Suncreen by Baz Luhrmann.

I am looking forward to celebrating my neice's wedding in Toronto this coming Saturday. Chantal and MJ, like so many beautiful couples I know enbrace love and life.

My family has taught me so much. My friends have been incredible guides. The world is an amazing place and it is wonderful to always seek out new people and places.

Live, Love, Laugh, Sing and Dance!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry Home!! Your almost on your way. It is 7 am here Noon in London. We are anxious for all to be together @ Wedding. Bye for now.
Love Mom & Dad

June 4, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home