Thursday, November 11, 2004

Rememberance Day

We live on a planet with billions of souls, all unique.
Let's live together in peace!



My last day!

Good Morning Canada!

I have my day planned. I will be doing the bus tour thing. I can hop on and off all day. Tea with the queen; Big Ben; Trafalgar square, Piccadilly circus and more.

My last blog update will be tonight. But keep checking after that until I get home, there is still one surprise for all of you (I hope).

Happy Birthday Kelly B.!! Did Melissa make you a cake?

MLT (moi l'aime toi)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

And peace be with you on the rest of your journey, in Europe & in life my friend. What a great picture! You look so relaxed :)

Thinking of you on your travels...
Carolyn

November 11, 2004 at 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics Lou!! Enjoy London and the last few hours of you wonderful vacation. I hope that you can spread your message of peace far beyond your blog, take care, ....Later....Dan

November 11, 2004 at 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home