Wednesday, November 10, 2004

London Calling!

Sitting in the Reload internet cafe wirelessly connected with my Toshiba. A little tired from the wicked car, plane and train rides. I made it!!!!


Paddington Station (the tube) - terrible pic of me. Many more groovy ones to follow.

Returned the blue's mobile ( it was a Toyota Yarris ). That was fun. I had no problems driving, manual transmission and all. Thanks Kristin you were an excellent driving instructor. Rogers has not been on my mind, except for you, Kristin (and the rest of the team), Carolyn and Jennifer.

Sat down and rang my mom at lunch today. At the restaurant I inquired from the waitresses where to stay tonight. Found a great hotel strip near Hyde Park. The hotel attendant helped me find this cafe and I here I am. Still feeling grand!!

It's 7 pm here now. I'm going to grab a bit and a beer; maybe chat with some brits. Talk to you soon.


My Eire bear. A present from MissViss.

Weather today: same as yesterday


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh now she talks to strangers, who bring her flowers for her hair...(Blue Rodeo)of course...lol

Just playin and singin tonight...

Stay safe my dear friend...we miss you.

Luv
Jen and Scott

May 9, 2009 at 12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home