Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Last night in Cappoquin

I can't beleive it time to fly again!

I'm sitting here in Kerry's and Seamus home with Luke finally getting a chance to blog.....


"hallo canada lou lou fixed the internet. slan'(goodbye in irish)" said Luke, Kerry's oldest boy. Liam and Kiera are her two other beautiful lads.

Everything is grand!

Friday got back from Killarney. That night we just took it easy playing guitar. Saturday night was a blast, out in Cappoquin. On Sunday, we were all in slow mode until late in the day.

Yesterday, took the girls to school in the car. Sherry and I went to Youghal to walk down by the ocean. Today, we went for a long walk in the Comeragh mountains in the morning then headed up to Mount Mellary Abbey (were I got aunt Mae's beads last year). Said a little prayer for everyone.

This evening James made a fabulous bbq and is now minding the girls while Sherry, Kerry, Vanessa and I have a few pints and laughs, one more time.

Sherry is sitting here prooofing it for me, Josee.

In the morning Sherry and I are going to Cork where I'll catch the flight back to London. Two more sleeps (don't plan on sleeping tonight) then the plane ride home. I have 187 pictures and video clips to share. When I am in London tomorrow I will put together some for you.

All the remarks are keeping me smiling! thanks people.

Weather: today we had everything; gorgeous sun in the morning; saw a rainbow; windy




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a few 'pints' ourselves. Cheers ladies.

Scott & Jenny

November 9, 2004 at 6:46 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Woohoo... sounds like it's been a party holiday ;) Be reful in London Lou lou... I can't wait to hear all about your adventures.

So glad you are taking the time to rejuvenate that beautiful soul of yours :)

And I've enjoyed your words, no need for a proofreader, but I'm sure you & Sherry made a great team.

Carolyn

November 9, 2004 at 8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey louise. We are glad to hear your having fun. can't wait to see some pics.

Love, Kristin and the team

November 9, 2004 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home