Sunday, October 31, 2004

Dungarvan -Happy Halloween

I'm late! (nothing unusual)
Hi Mom and Dad,

My plans have changed slightly. I got a flight yesterday from London to Cork. I picked up the car (cool, pics will be up on Tuesday) and drove to Sherry's in Cappoquin. She has a beautiful home. Everyone is doing fine.

I landed in Cork at 4:30 in the afternoon. Got lost in traffic for a while but with help I was guided in the right direction. Made it to Sherry's around 7:30 pm. We were up until 3 am.

Happy Halloween!!
Happy spooky birthday Alysha!

We are at Vincent, James' brother, and Christine's home in Dungarvan so I could send this note.

Weather today: an eerie cloudy day (no rain); 13 degrees nice!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lou,

This is from Mom and Dad and Richard and I! Mom and Dad are in Ottawa!

We're glad to hear that you are safe and sound at Sherry's. We look forward to hearing more soon.

Love from us here in Ottawa!

October 31, 2004 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hi Lou,

Glad to hear you made it there safely. I'm sure it was nice to finally sit down with Sherry and have a tete a tete.

Enjoy your visit, looking forward to the photos. It's been so nice to check out this website, see your posts along with your family's comments.

I'll have to have tea with you once you get back and we'll catch up on everything.

Miss ya, Take care,
Carolyn

pssst... Don't wreak too much havoc in Ireland.

October 31, 2004 at 3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

We're so glad to hear you're safe and sound (well safe maybe)sound I'm not too sure about. lol

Glad to hear everyone there is doing fine. It must feel great to finally be with Sherry and spend that much needed time with her.

I'm sure you've been to a pub or two. The watering holes are probably almost empty by now. Leave a little for the locals now.

Anyway I'll keep checking in to take look at the pics and further updates.

I miss you and Scott misses his jamming partner. Hope you were able to locate a guitar to play a little for Sherry cause she can sure belt out a tune.

Be good and if you can't be good be safe. No more episodes with the law please. Right Mom and Dad...

Miss you...Ciao for now
Jenny and Scott

November 2, 2004 at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home