Friday, October 29, 2004

Time to fly

Hello everyone or should I say bye-bye!

I'm freaking but I'm ready. Happy Birthday, Pierre!!!!

Tried to reach the Lebel's. Only spoke to Jeanne. Hey, Claude, I owe you for a few calls. Catch you on my return.

I'm Listening to some great tunes. Thinking about everyone. Leon, I only got in TO on friday... you know me (Loser!! haha!). Miss you all the same.

It's 5:32 p.m.; cab will be here at 6:30 p.m. Oh my God!

Peace, Love and Happiness to all.
(not weird, just unique)

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Good luck, Lou, enjoy your trip and come back safely.
And remember to tell me all about it...

-C

October 29, 2004 at 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the flight was smooth, in more ways than one!! Thinking of you. Take care! Dan...Later....

October 30, 2004 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home