Thursday, November 04, 2004

Another lovely day!

Good Afternoon!

Yesterday was shoppping fun for me (yes I did say fun, Gigi!). I got the Christmas presents I wanted. We even picked up a guitar for $ 69 Euros. Deirdre loves it. I insisted that Sherry bring her guitar with us on the trip. So, yes, we have jammed together. I even have the videos to prove it (these you shall see on my return).

After the girls finish shopping we are going to ride around the country side. More picture opportunities!

Hi Ann,

We are heading back to Cappoquin on Friday. Monday and Tuesday we will be just taking day trips. The girls do have school and we took them out 3 days this week already. On Wednesday my flight leaves Cork around lunch time and I will be off to London. Here's a picture of the car and the girls. In the background is the public library (written in Galic). We were in Dungarvan at Christine's apartment.

the car



Saoirse keeps asking me why I say "man" all the time. Just a Canadian thing, man!
Aurevoir!




Weather today: sun and clouds, light breeze; around 9 degrees (I'm guessing)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

9 degrees??? We're at 3 here this morning and they are calling for a little white stuff tonight. I am so glad to here your trip is going well and you are enjoying yourself. Miss you lots and can't wait to read your next entry. Kristin

November 4, 2004 at 7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lou, glad to see all is going well. I am enjoying reading your regular posts. Keep us posted on your return flight etc. so we can pick you up.Claude

November 4, 2004 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lou,
I'm glad you made it safe and sound. Tell Sherry we miss her here in the Bay! You sound like your having a blast! How's the driving going? I know you were a little nervous with the standard thing and the fact they drive on the wrong side of the road. Can't wait to hear all about your trip on your return.
Love Devo

November 4, 2004 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning everyone: It sounds like your holiday is really going great. Sherry & girls look happy with what you are doing with them. You are even having fun shopping. When you are so organized as you are, keep up having a terrific time. Looking forward to you coming back home it will be a week tomorrow. By the way I shopped too, I bought a pair of fashionable jeans after all I am only 71 going on 49 Ha Ha. Dad is still into electrical pot lites etc. Lov & Hugs to all. Mom and Grandma to the girls.

November 4, 2004 at 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...I guess this is all the proof I need to know that you managed to stay out of jail...lol.
Can't want to jam again.
/Scott

November 4, 2004 at 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be having a blast man! What kinda car is that in the background? A Toyota Echo? I bet the gas is pricey eh!! Say hi to everyone in Ireland from everyone in Ottawa. ...Dan....

November 5, 2004 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

So glad you are having a great time... I cannot wait to find out what Sherry's reaction was to you jamming & singing :) Come back safely to us my dear and enjoy the rest of your travels. I cannot believe the car you had!!

Cheers,
Carolyn

November 5, 2004 at 6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there CouCou Lou Lou....

I just checked out your blog. Looks like you're having fun. Anya, Fran and I are doing great and loved reading your entries thus far. Keep up the good work.

Do me a favor and have one of my vaforite brews while you're in Irland. A pint of Kilkenny dear sir!! It's the best.

Talk to you soon.... Alain

November 6, 2004 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Hey Lou,

I thought I'd check to see if there was any new news as I can't sleep... I keep looking to see how your adventure is going, wondering where you are and what amazing journey you are travelling.

Hope you post soon as I'm not quite sure when you are due back... Your blog is great so far though :)

Luv Caro.

November 7, 2004 at 4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home