Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Killarney

Hello.........

Sherry, Deirdre, Saoirse and I are doing the tourist thing here in Killarney. It's a lovely town. James is working and looking after the pets, Bandit, the cat and Ceili, the dog.

We had great fun on Halloween. Fireworks, bonfire and loads of laughs at Vanessa's with all the lads (that all the kids, girls and boys).

I've included just a few pictures for now. Stay tuned over the next few days, I'll will have more to share. I got a great picture of the girls with the car but they are still on my camera back at the hotel room.

I am at Webtalk, an internet cafe doing this. I am so glad I am able to get the picture program running from here.

Thanks to everyone for the great comments. This is so much fun!!!!

Weather today: sunny with a few clouds; a warm 11 degrees

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tante Loulou,

I hope you're having fun in Ireland. I like all of your pictures. Can't wait to see you.

Love and hugs,

Karianne

November 3, 2004 at 7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allo Tante Loulou,

C'est Robin! J'espère que ca va bien en Irlande. J'espère que tu t'amuses beaucoup. Quand tu reviendras tu me diras ce que tu as fait. Et si, tu pourras me dire s'il faisait super froid ou pas trop froid. N'oublie pas de me dire quel costume d'Halloween que tu as aimé le plus.

Je t'aime beaucoup!

Robin xoxoxo

November 3, 2004 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home