Saturday, October 23, 2004

Escaping from the CLUTCHES of the law

Friday night, last night, driving around with Kristin. All is good. Well, kind of jerky!! We are both tired. Since it was our last chance before I fly, we needed to do this...

Not a problem! I'll take the wheel and we head to the base. Military base. Where? That's top secret.

I can do this? I know, I can do this. After a while of going in circles, we head for the hill. Easy going down but can I get back up? Half way there, put on the brakes. Now what? OK, back off the clutch, foot off the brake and give it some gas ...

Did I do it.......mmmmm.........not quite. So back to the base parking lot. Oh, Oh! Flashing lights.

They have been watching us for a while, now. I guess the military "boys in blue" decided to close in on us. I stop. Slowly the officer approaches. "Just learning to drive standard", I said. After checking my license and confirming who own the car, he heads back to his cruiser.

We laugh! "This will make for a good blog story!", Kristin says.

Rate the story (comments link below)!

  1. dah
  2. hm
  3. scary
  4. heehee
  5. other
The Weather today: Gorgeous sunny day! 9 degrees


2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

See what you did, now I have one too... still getting the hang of figuring out how to post pictures though.

Teehee, I cannot believe you got pulled over by the MPs, silly lady! Sounds like you had some fun though. I cannot believe it's just a few days away. Are you nervous ?

yer old roomie ;)

October 23, 2004 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow now that I can honestly say was a first for me but it was fun getting pulled over in a parking lot. Don't worry everyone, she can drive a standard fine. Just don't pull up behind her. hehehe

Kristin

October 27, 2004 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home