Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Blog beginning...

Life is a journey. There is a beginning and an end. It is said in the song titled "Nobody" by Five for Fighting,

"...Though endings are never ever happy
It’s the happy moments along the way
That in the end
Make it…ok..."

This journey begins on Oct 29th, 2004 when I travel to Europe for a two week adventure.

Dear family,

Thanksgiving has just past. Before I go, I want to give thanks to so many people I love. First, my mom and dad, where would I be with out you. To my brother and sisters, and Lise, Jeffrey and Richard thanks for always putting up with me and my craziness. To all my dear aunts, uncles and cousins, precious are you to my heart no matter the distance.

Dear friends,

You make my world rock, thanks. Special thanks to Carolyn and Jennifer for giving me courage; to Kristin for letting me drive Steve's car and for your psychic insight; to Libby for making this ride smoother this past year. North Bayites (yes, you too Heather) you mean the world to me. To all my young friends, nephews and nieces thanks for keeping my eyes open to life's endless possiblities.

Most importantly I need to thank Josée for twice in my life time you have rescued me from the edge. Your shoulders are wide and much I have learned from you since I moved to Ottawa.

Dear Sherry, James, Deirdre and Saoirse, see you soon!

ps I'll do my best but feel free to correct me on my grammar errors.

Let the adventure begin...


Click on the comments link below to say Hello, Bon Voyage or offer advice.


The
weather today in Ottawa: a cool 0 degrees; clear now; clouds later


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job of setting up this blog Lou. Have a great time (you always do !) We look forward to following along. Will you post pistures too? Love Claude

October 21, 2004 at 7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! As usual, I musn't have been paying attention - I wasn't filled in on this trip! Or was I? Anyway, I know you will have a wonderful time and gather some amazing memories to share with all of us upon your return - can't wait to hear all about it. I will check your Blog regularly - excellent of you to do this. You are a brave soul and a great friend - always have been. Have a great time! MLT, Lynnie

October 22, 2004 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good picture Lou,
Just a couple of days to go eh? When you get to Ireland give Sherry a big hug for us. Take some pics of her and the girls so we can see how big the kids are. Don't eat any candy till Sherry checks it! I know you got that standard thing down pat... but remember this saying "never drive faster then your guardian angel can fly!" Have a blast my friend, and keep us posted.
Luv Devo

October 27, 2004 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home